Can you Find It First? A Game Of Speedy Observation!
Can U Find It First? A fun game of speedy observation!
Our NEW family board game!
This multipurpose game is perfect for all ages. The game can be used for educational purposes, brain teaser games, drinking games, or just good fun! Ideal for weekends away, rainy days in, or Saturday nights.
Included in the game:
- 9 x Piece Double-sided Game Board – gives you endless possibilities
- 320 x Object Cards
- 1 x Object Card Bag
- 1 x Instructions
The board is made up of nine double sided jigsaw pieces. The board games pieces can be rotated, flipped, and re-positioned so the game can be put together in numerous combinations!
Firstly, piece together your game board. Now you need to break up each of your object counter cards. Once all separated, these can be placed into the bag provided. Now let the games begin!
Playing The Game
Original game format
- Take it turns to pick a card from the bag.
- Show everyone the picture and read the name of the object on the back of it.
- The first person to spot the object and point it out on the game board wins the round and keeps the card.
- The winner is the player with the most cards at the end of the game.
Variations to play this format
- You can play first to 5 / 10 / 20
- Timed game - whoever is in the lead after 10 mins / 20 mins / half an hour etc.
Multiplayer / Battle option! (3 players or more)
Appoint a game master (take turns) who calls out the objects. The other players then battle for supremacy of the game board!
Drinking Version (Adults only - 18+)
- Whoever doesn't spot the object first, must take a sip of their drink (or shot if you're brave enough!)
- This version is a great way to get the party started!
Alternatively, play any other way you like! Whether this is counting specific items, or finding the real like objects! How you play is up to you - Just have fun!
Make sure to tag us in your gaming fun! @abeectoys.
The game is available here on our website or via Amazon prime here.
To see more products from abeec click here. If you want to read any of our other blogs click here